WHY NOT JOIN OUR PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP?
A Patient Participation Group ( PPG ) is a group people who are patients of the surgery and want to help it work as well as it can for patients, doctors and staff. The NHS requires every practice to have a PPG.
Some of the things we are organising this year:
- Gardening Group (Starts 10th March)
- Walking Group (Date TBA)
- Coffee & Cake Morning’s
- Chat Shop (Date TBA)
But we need your support, ideas and experience to make this work!
If you are interested, please contact us by
- Calling in at the Surgery and ask for Sharon Scarff
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Sue (PPG Secretary) 07984 234786
- Pop along to our next meeting on Saturday 24th June 2017 at 11.00 am which is our Annual General Meeting at Lime Tree Surgery
Easter Cake Sale Fundraiser
The fundraiser was organised by the PPG Members to raise funds for on going projects and any future ideas that members or patients may suggest.