Telephone: 0208 519 9914

Updating your details

If you change your address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us.

If you change your name we need a copy of the Change of Name deed or a Marriage Certificate.

If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. Please use the following website to find a GP in your new area.